2023 Artists Application
This page will be updated when the application process opens up for 2023. Anticipate that in the May/June timeframe.
Market Dates: December 1–3, 2023
Location: Nashville, Brown County, Indiana
Mediums Accepted: Christmas themed items and fine crafts, such as but not limited to: Candles, fiber, glass, graphics, jewelry, mixed media, ornaments, painting, photography, pottery, sculpture, soaps, wood, wreaths, etc.
Eligibility: Approximately 30 exhibitors will be selected on the basis of originality, need, artistic conception, and quality workmanship.
Entry Deadline: TBD
Booth Info: Artists be provided with one table and two chairs, as well as limited access to electricity (unless otherwise specified). Due to local requirements and possibility of impending weather, all booths will be provided by the Market.
Insurance: Insurance is recommended.
Sales Tax: All participants are responsible for collecting and paying Indiana Sales Tax.
Event: This is a juried event. Booth location and loading instructions will be provided with acceptance letter.
- Each application includes jurying of one artist in one art medium.
- Artists wishing to enter more than one medium must submit photographs of all mediums for consideration. Each medium submitted will be juried separately. Please note, not all submitted mediums may be accepted.
- The Brown County Christkindl Market will provide a festive, decorated booth, amenities (food and beverages, a breakroom, and restrooms), and a list of other events taking place the weekend of the Christkindl Market. Overnight security will be provided.
- This is an outdoor event. Come prepared for the weather.
- No individual space heaters will be allowed due to fire code.
- If accepted, artist agrees to be open during the entire 3-day Market.
2023 Booth Fees are not yet determined but will be when the application process is opened up.