Beverage/Food Vendor Application
We are now accepting Beverage & Food Vendor Applications!
Market Dates: December 2-4, 2022
Location: Nashville, Brown County, Indiana
Entry Deadline: All applications mut be received by 8/1/22. No exceptions.
Booth Info: Vendors will be provided with one table and two chairs. Booth location and loading instructions will be provided with acceptance letter. Due to local requirements and possibility of impending weather, all booths will be provided by the Market.
Electricity: Will be provided but specific needs must be included in the application below.
Insurance: Insurance is recommended
Sales Tax: All participants are responsible for collecting and paying Indiana Sales Tax and any applicable Food & Beverage Tax.
- 6/1/22 Applications Open
- 7/1/22 Early-Bird applications due (no exceptions)
- 8/1/22 On-time applications due (no exceptions)
- 9/1/22 Vendor Notifications Mailed
- 10/1/22 Show (booth) fees due. Failure to pay by 10/1/22 will forfeit your acceptance.
- 11/30-12/2 Vendor Set-up with scheduled time slots.
- Market Day 1: Friday, 12/2/22, Noon-8pm
- Market Day 2: Saturday, 12/3/22, 10am-6pm
- Market Day 3: Sunday, 12/4/22, 10am-4pm
- 12/4/22 After 4pm: Vendor booth broken down and removal from the Market.
- The Brown County Christkindl Market will provide a festive, decorated booth, amenities (food and beverages, a breakroom, and restrooms), and a list of other events taking place the weekend of the Christkindl Market. Overnight security will be provided.
- This is an outdoor event. Come prepared for the weather.
- No individual space heaters will be allowed due to fire code.
- If accepted, vendor agrees to be open during the entire 3-day Market.
Non-Refundable Application Fees:
- Early-bird application $15: 6/1/22 - 7/1/22
- On-time application $25: 7/1/22-8/1/22
- NO LATE APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED
- Application fees are non-refundable
If Accepted, Booth Fee: $275 payable upon acceptance. Booth fees are non-refundable after confirmation of acceptance.